1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The flames are low but ]HeLL[ shall never freeze over

Discussion in 'Updates & Announcements' started by Boy, Mar 15, 2024.

1. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Hello everyone,

It comes with great sadness to say we have made the decision to close down the CSS servers for good. With a diminishing playerbase on the game in general and a noticeable drop in usage of the CSS servers, we have made the decision to close them.

The memories held and friends gathered over the many years ]HeLL[ has been burning for, means the forum along with the Discord server will remain open for the foreseeable future.

The embers remain smoldering in the background. With the launch of CS2, hopefully in the near future there will be further mod support and these embers may again, turn into a roaring fire.

We as a clan would like to thank everyone in the community for the years of fun, laughter and enjoyment.

• Friendly Friendly x 20
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Camper

Camper Member
    HeLL FM DJ

Thank you, ]HeLL[, for shaping my childhood memories. Reading about the server shutdown brought a wave of sadness. I never imagined the day would come when ]HeLL[ servers would cease to exist. I'm grateful to the ]HeLL[ clan for the incredible times I've had and the wonderful friendships I've made. Thank you @Boy and @Nomy for creating this beautiful community ❤️

• Friendly Friendly x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Wazblaz

Wazblaz Veteran Member
    Mapper Donator

End of an era. Thanks to the good memories. Best wishes to everyone, I’m sure we’ll still bump into each other from time to time and reminisce about all the great memories and friendships we’ve made over the years together :h:

• Friendly Friendly x 11
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Mega

Mega Member

In the realm where embers glow,
    Where once the servers hummed with life's flow,
    Now shadows fall on halls once bright,
    As farewell whispers in the night.

Through countless battles, fierce and bold,
    With comrades dear, stories untold,
    Memories etched in digital stone,️
    In the annals of time, forever sown.

Yet as the flames of CSS fade away,
    In the silence, where echoes play,
    The spirit of camaraderie shall endure,
    In hearts of those who once were sure.

Though servers shut, and paths may part,
    The bond we forged, a work of art,
    For in the embers, hope's ember gleams,
    A promise of new adventures, new dreams.

So here's to the clan, the friendships true,
    In the realm of CSS, where dreams once flew,
    Thank you for the laughter, the joy, the cheer,
    May our paths cross again, somewhere, someday, near. ️

• Friendly Friendly x 10
  5. Steviee

Steviee The Experienced
    Donator

Anyone fancy jb tonight

• Like Like x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Amin

Amin Senior Member
    Content Creator Donator

Nothing lasts forever, at least we still got the discord server..

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Repost Repost x 1
  7. L O P O

L O P O Member

Damn, never thought this day would actually come.

I met my closest "online friends" on Hell Clan servers and to this day i still talk with them about any and everything. And the memories, good or bad will forever stay with me

The beefs, the laughs, the late lockdown nights playing at 6 am with 40 aussies and the thousands of players i freekilled along the way will never be forgotten.

Thank you!!!

Here's a funny memory i found somewhere https://youtu.be/cGy2Sea-S3g

• Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Repost Repost x 1
  8. Jake

Jake Member

I guess im immortalised as the best CT OAT

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Deadly

Deadly Member
    Donator

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  10. Rory :)

Rory :) Junior Member

That's a shame to hear. Hopefully it'll be back one day. Thanks for the laughs

• Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Murky

Murky Veteran Member
    Donator

:(

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

Sad to see this happen, thanks for all the great memories within the clan/community! It's been hell of a ride the past years.

• Friendly Friendly x 6
  13. Stroom

Stroom Member
    Super User

It's sad to see a great era come to an end.
    All memorable moments and friendships built over the past decade will be cherished forever.

@Boy @Nomy thank you for building this community. It's been awesome to be a part of it.
    May HeLL be revived one day.

:heartbreak:

• Friendly Friendly x 7
  14. Lino

Lino Veteran Member
    Donator

Glad I got to enjoy so many years on the servers!
    Reading this is more painful than the day I had to CTban hop hop for his iconic MFK :(

--- Double Post Merged, Mar 17, 2024, Original Post Date: Mar 17, 2024 ---
    photo_2024-03-17_19-07-17.jpg

• Friendly Friendly x 13
    • Like Like x 3
  15. D҉A҉V҉E҉

D҉A҉V҉E҉ Member
    Donator

Hey guys,

As I sit here reflecting on the countless hours spent immersed Jailbreak,I am overwhelmed with gratitude. Being a part of this community has been an incredible journey, filled with unforgettable moments and cherished memories.

To all the clan members I extend my deepest appreciation. Your dedication and hard work in creating and maintaining this space for us like myself have not gone unnoticed. Through thick and thin, you've provided us with a platform to connect, compete, and forge lasting friendships.

To everyone I have met in JB, you have been more than just gaming companions; you've been comrades, allies, and sometimes even rivals. The laughter, camaraderie, and shared experiences we've had together are irreplaceable. Each round played, each victory celebrated, and even each defeat endured has contributed to the tapestry of our collective journey.

While it saddens me to hear that the server is closing its doors due to be inactive for last year, I am filled with gratitude for the countless hours of joy and excitement it has brought into my life. Hell Clan will always hold a special place in my heart, and I am thankful for the opportunity to have been a part of such a vibrant and welcoming community.

To everyone who has been a part of this journey, thank you. Thank you for the memories, the friendships, and the unforgettable experiences. Though our paths may diverge, the bonds we've formed here will remain unbreakable.

Farewell, Hell Clan. May your legacy live on in the hearts of all who called this community home.:h: #imnotgonnacryimnotgonnacry

• Friendly Friendly x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  16. theddarkknight9

Donator

The reality setting in that i have aged over 9 years playing on these servers and it is has become to an end…

• Friendly Friendly x 9
  17. new_summer_resident

I thought a while about how to express myself in light of this unfortunate announcement.

These are rather sad news. Of course, it was obvious that things were off for a few months now. But I didn't expect to see HeLL actually shut down all its servers, ending an era.
    Speaking for myself, I actually spent the majority of my CSS time on HeLL servers. Been playing Jailbreak and Zombie Escape on HeLL exclusively for years, which were fun times and created some amazing memories. To this day I remember Pure screaming commands on ZE and being hoarse the next day.
    Now that HeLL shut down, the last and only decent english CSS JB server has gone with it, which for me is the greatest loss in this situation.

Regardless, I want to thank all players that have made HeLL servers such a special place. Mostly the regulars of course, some of them staying to the end and others leaving over the years. But also the trolls and cheaters, bringing a quick laugh before they were removed by the admins. Said admins were divided in of course the HeLL members and, more often, the PayAdmins - all together helping to retain the good atmosphere and bringing order to the chaos that JB could be at times. And last but not least the random players, some only on HeLL for a few minutes, but were still welcomed openly and enriched the servers with their presence.
    A big thank you to all of you.

20180816212058_1b.jpg

• Friendly Friendly x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
  18. BLRD

BLRD Newbie

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I don't got any words for this:speechless: :(

Im still a kid with a non-walking cast for months cause of my broken Leg, with all the time in the world and want to play HellclanJailbreak again xD *nearly14years ago*

https://hellclan.co.uk/threads/45425/

Last edited: Mar 19, 2024
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  19. GeorgeLAD

GeorgeLAD The Experienced
    Donator

Growing up whilst playing these servers meant seeing this hit hard.

The last 10 years or so have been an absolute joy, and I wouldn't change the long hours I spent on these servers for anything.

Thank you @Nomy, @Boy and all the HeLL community for the memories, I'm sure one day we'll all come together again.:h:

• Friendly Friendly x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Dr.Quantum

Dr.Quantum Newbie

First off, I want to say a huge thank you to everyone in the community for all the amazing memories. I always wondered how this would end and honestly, I didn’t think it would be this soon.

Huge shoutout to the admins for making this place what it was. But I do think, after all these years, we deserved a proper farewell. Maybe a "final month to play," a "last three days" event, or any kind of goodbye gathering. Also, I'm curious why not keep jb and mg open since people still play these two? If keeping the servers running is a matter of funding, I'm more than willing to contribute. The server is my safe space, even if no one else is online, running through a course helps calm my mind, I'm prepared to invest in that.

• Agree Agree x 6